About Us: Physiology Malaysia with Robotic Assisted Therapy
The country’s rising number of stroke cases, in particular, is a concern that we seek to resolve with high-tech robotic-assisted therapy.
This issue has been highlighted by the National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM) in October 2022. The organisation reported that 50,000 Malaysians are affected by stroke every year. More worryingly, 40% of these patients are aged below 60 years old.
- According to the Monitoring Stroke Burden in Malaysia study conducted in 2017, it was estimated that 150 out of 100,000 Malaysians suffered from stroke with an average daily hospitalization of 92 cases.
- In also found that post stroke survivors were often suffered with multiple morbidities, with estimation of almost 7 out of 10 stroke survivors being activities of daily living (ADL)-dependent.
- Impairment of mobility caused by stroke or others neurological disorders, affects the quality of life and made them inability to perform simple activities of daily living.
Giving hope to neurological patients via robotic-assisted therapy and rehabilitation devices
A stroke and other neurological disorders can cause mobility impairment and drastically affect a patient’s quality of life. Many patients are unfortunately unable to carry on performing even simple activities in their daily routines.
However, with our robotic-assisted therapy and rehabilitation devices, patients now have a much better chance of recovery. Our highly trained Malaysian physiology team hopes to help you or your loved ones recover and lead fulfilling lives.
Our therapy methods, which combine advanced robotic rehabilitation devices with the human touch of physical therapy, have successfully aided many patients. Here are joyful testimonials from some of our robotic-assisted therapy patients.
Share in their joy and hopefully, you too will find hope for a better future – thanks to the innovation of Keeogo’s robotic rehabilitation devices.
For more information about robotic-assisted therapy, please refer to our FAQ section.
- The trend of robotic rehabilitation an assistive technologies are growing robustly worldwide owing to the increasing incidences of limited mobility and also the shift towards an increased proportion of aging population.
- We have multidiscipline and professional team working together in order to make your experience with Keeogo Robotic Training Centre is a Life Changing one.
- Patients are supported by a dedicated team deliver an excellent level of care and right support during the journey of mobility recovery.
To make rehabilitation easy and attainable
Build a new paradigm of robotic Rehabilitation; Empower People to live better and healthier