Looking for enthusiasm & passionate team players to help neurorehabilitation patients to regain their quality of life with robotic rehabilitation Technology.
Due to expansion, we are looking for right talent to join our family to achieve our vision.
Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist:
- Perform evaluations, progress summaries, establish treatment plans with goals, provide treatment, maintain treatment notes as specified, delegate specific treatment and perform discharge activities according to the standard procedures.
- Provide clinical expertise in identifying patient problems, setting expectations, managing outcomes and providing oversight on evaluations, device fittings, revisions, and follow-up appointments
- Undertake patient assessments of physical, communication, interaction, and cognitive skills.
- giving guidance, advice, and support for patients and families member.
- undertake general administrative tasks, for example writing reports, making telephone calls, maintaining records and case notes
- liaising with doctors, and other professionals to keep them updated on progress.
- Demonstrating time management, flexibility to change tasks, and ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Receiving and incorporating constructive feedback and contributing to the collective knowledge, skill, and experience of the clinical team
To be consider for our job posting, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are shortlisted, we will be in touch to schedule for an interview.
Looking forward to hearing from you.